What is the Association
The Indigo Run Community Owners Association (COA):
- Maintains the integrity and aesthetics of Indigo Run
- Provides a forum for two-way communication and action about events and issues concerning Indigo Run and its surrounding area
- Oversees the maintenance of common property including:
- Indigo Hall (Community Center)
- COA office
- Tree Assessments
- Landscaping of Common Areas
- Irrigation of Common Areas
- By providing sensible guidelines through the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&R's) of Indigo Run, the owners protect their investment and keep the community looking great and operating effectively
- Coordinates fun community events, parties, and clubs
Who is a Member?All Homeowners in Indigo Run are automatically members of the COA. Each member of the association pays a monthly assessment. The assessments are used to pay the expenses of community. Some examples are, landscaping for the common areas, insurance for common structures, walking trails, and any other item delineated in the governing documents or agreed to by the Board of Directors. An annual meeting of members of the COA are held each year for Board elections, you are encouraged to attend and participate. Each member will receive notice of the time and place of the annual meeting. Special meetings may also be held throughout the year.
The Governance Committee of the Indigo Run Board of Directors is responsible for the Home Inspection Program in our community.